The Assistant Deputy Returning Officer (ADRO) will report to the Supervising Deputy Returning Officer (SDRO).
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- assist with voting location set up and opening procedures;
- check voter identification and instruct voters on voting procedures;
- confirm that voters' names are on the voters' list and record voters;
- issue ballots;
- assist voters as required;
- complete and process revision forms, where required;
- assist with voting location closing procedures;
- pack up supplies;
- remain at the location until all closing procedures have been completed.